Jr. Customer Success Analyst
Posted on Sep 12, 2019 by PF1Professional Services, Inc.
Company seeks to drive success for their customers by building trust-based relationships focused on a comprehensive understanding of their goals, motivations, and concerns. The Customer Success Analyst plays a primary role in ensuring our customers success by continuously identifying opportunities to provide value through SaaS platform. On a day-to-day basis, the Customer Success Analyst will work with existing and prospective customers on a variety of activities including demonstrating the system, training users, facilitating and collecting customer feedback, and identifying solutions. In short, the Customer Success Analyst's core mission is do what it takes to make the company's customers successful and as a result, cultivate increasingly deeper customer relationships.
- Understand the nature of each customer relationship relative to company's solution set
- Proactively communicate with customers and members of company's Customer Success, Sales, and Development teams on a continuous basis
- Navigate channels within the company's infrastructure in order to address issues and create amenable solutions
- Provide product demonstrations to prospect and customers
- Provide remote and/or offsite training to customers
- Develop and maintain training manuals for products
- Lead customer feedback discussions
- Serve as the link between customer and the company's development team
- Fully understand and advocate for customer needs
- Provide support to team members on various project types
- Manage independent ad hoc projects as they arise
- Continuously identify opportunities for process improvement and enhanced efficiency
- Manage, generate and format automated emails through MailChimp or similar tool
- Bachelor's degree or higher preferred.
- Meaningful internship work and/or relevant professional experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in customer success, customer service, account management, or any customer facing roles preferred
- Exposure to SaaS business models and the current state of commercial applications of machine learning and artificial intelligence is desired
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$100k - $120k Annual
$120k - $120k Annual
$37 - $37 Hourly