QA Lead (manual)
Posted on Sep 12, 2019 by MCG - Midwest Consulting Group
Title: QA Lead (projects, not people) - manual testing
Number of Positions: 1
Years of experience: 8
- At least 8 years of work experience in web based systems testing. You will be testing things in transportation management, enterprise warehouse management, labor management and inventory management-they test all these things within the SAP/JDA suite. Then it is configured and sent out to the hosted solution facility and configured to support each client's needs. The team has 1 in India, Belgium and here in the US.
- Experience testing with TFS for Supply Chain/Warehouse environments
- Experience setting up and using test tools TFS
- Experience building test plans
- Desire and potential to roll out a more automated environment including selecting an automation tool best suited
- Experience consulting internally with various team SME s (as each group does their own testing currently, but the QA team does do some of their own testing as well), to bring back a centralized testing team for all areas
- Experience ensuring requirement specifications are complete for testing purposes and coordinating with the project team to resolve gaps in requirements.
- Working knowledge of methodologies such as 6 Sigma, Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), and IT Development Methodology.
- Demonstrable experience creating high quality test documentation/artifacts.
- Experience working with/testing SAP and/or JDA suite is highly desired
- Experience with Azure Dev Ops highly desired
- Active QA certification (eg, ISTQB (international software testing qualification board) is a plus.