Posted on Sep 12, 2019 by TeamBradley
LOCATION: Greater Chicagoland area near Darien, IL
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: A leader in the manufacturing industry, this family-owned corporation stays true to their core mission and values-providing excellent work/life balance, having a positive impact in the world and growing an innovative organization! Our client places a high priority on their employees, offering them an in-depth benefits package, an exciting work environment and many other perks. This is an amazing organization to be apart of! Currently, they are looking for an experienced Web Developer. Must have excellent communication skills.
- Collaborate with the Vision Branding and Commercial Teams for successful execution of IT Strategy and LOB project
- Understand the Strategic Intent and Sales processes and identify/implement solutions
- Identify and eliminate problems
- Use effective visual controls to manage time available and ensure that projects are delivered timely
- Collaborate with the Vision Branding Team to gather required information
- Provide consultation and support for website platforms
- Recognize Storyboards, Visual mockups, Wireframes, and other Media elements
- Troubleshoot website and integration issues and execute support
- Implement and provide support for continuous integration and delivery of functional components related to Enterprise websites and portals
- Utilize the latest tools/technologies/coding standards, and trends
- Manage and update website content
- Bachelor's degree with 2+ years of Front End/Back End web development experience (.Net, CSS, HTML, Java and PHP7.X).
- 2+ years of Divi theme/Gravity Forms/WordPress 5.x experience.
- 2+ years of MSSQL/MySQL 8.x/NoSQL experience.
- Writing and consuming scalable web services experience.
- Operating system and system integration skills.
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID# JS13196 - Web Developer
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$45 - $55 Annual
$90k - $90k Annual
$110k - $130k Annual
$90k - $105k Annual
$100k - $110k Annual