QA and Automation Analyst - City of London
Posted on Sep 12, 2019 by Lifecycle Resources Ltd
Our client, a very well established financial services company is seeking a QA and Automation Analyst to join their expanding Development Team who are delivering a large scale and complex programme of new applications. This is an excellent greenfield opportunity for an experienced QA and Automation Analyst.
- Assist in helping to drive the quality of products through working with various development teams.
- Mitigate risks by gaining an understanding of project dependencies, complexities and number of support tickets
- Create and build an automation testing structure using Python/Silenium
- Build Automate test scenarios
- Work with various development teams to ensure quality of the outputs
- Work on many different products and systems to streamline the QA products
- Strong QA background
- Strong automation experience with hands on experience of using Python or Selenium
- Prior experience of setting up automation from scratch
- Prior involvement in large scale and complex development projects
- A good understanding of development tools and methodologies
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and comfortable working across all areas of the business
In addition to the base salary a generous bonus and benefits package is on offer.