Golang Developer - PARIS
Posted on Sep 12, 2019 by Wenham Carter Ltd
My client is looking for a Software engineer which will work closely with software development and quality assurance teams to guaranty the delivery of high-quality solutions for their Customers. They are looking for someone with architecture/algorithm skills, not only GO programming skills.
You are responsible for the end to end project development, continuous integration and deployment management in production. you will use the most modern technologies (GO, Container Orchestration) and accompany the development of this product.
- Design, develop (mainly in GO) and test your work in the cloud environment dedicated to this new product.
- Ensure the cohesion of the above set to form a functional product
- Participate in the development of automatic tests and ensure their stability in the context of continuous integration.
You have an engineering background in software development
- You justify at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar technical environment
- Advanced knowledge of agile methodology would be a plus
You master the programming language GO and can justify a significant experience in the field
- You are sensitive to the control of system resources (CPU, memory, IO)
- You have a good knowledge and practice of algorithms and software architecture
- You have a good level in English and French
If you are interested in this opportunity then please get in touch with me at (see below) (please note this opportunity does not allow for visa sponsorships).