Azure Infrastructure Analyst
Posted on Sep 12, 2019 by Scott-Merrick LLP
Azure Infrastructure Analyst required for a NEW and STAND ALONE position with a fast growing software/consulting company that operates in a professional services market.
You will be responsible for the Azure Infrastructure environment, (Architecture, Projects & BAU Support), managing approx. 500 Servers, (client-side and internal). The company is in a in fantastic location within the City/Central London.
As an experienced Azure Infrastructure Analyst you must have experience of:
- Microsoft Cloud; Azure, Office 365, Exchange Online
- IT Infrastructure Planning and Development
- Designing Virtualisation and Storage solutions (hands on SAN experience)
- Project Management principles
- Building and Provisioning Servers in an Azure Environment
- Back Ups and Resilience
- Azure AD Management
- Group Policy
- Tagging and Billing
The role will have line management responsibility for a Snr Support Engineer.
Further details of the role of Azure Infrastructure Engineer are available upon receipt of your CV, subject to suitability.
Please click on APPLY to submit your CV.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£20k - £35k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£25k - £45k Annual