Posted on Sep 12, 2019 by Daniel Ernest
12 months initial contract role in Dublin, Ireland with an ASAP start needed.
- Analyse, understand and gather project requirements from business as well as technical perspectives;
- Develop code and adhere to coding standards and guidelines
- Analyse and understand HLD.
- Responsible for creating low level design and creating design documents
- Responsible for deployment, system study and analysis, training and development activities
- Adhere to project standards, milestones, timelines and efforts to successfully deliver the project.
- Perform self-review of development work to ensure quality
- Coordinate with the offshore team and other stakeholders to deliver the project with high quality, and ensure that projects run smoothly, on time, and to the satisfaction of the customer
- Adhere to company processes and standards
- Participate in team meetings and periodic publishing of project reports
Experience and skills:
- Excellent knowledge in client side web development technologies and frameworks:
- Angular JS
- Experience in web technologies and frameworks:
- Web services (RESTful and SOAP)
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Exposure on build and deployment of web applications
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with a positive persuasive manner, capable of bringing others along with them.
- Strong negotiation and diplomacy skills
- Excellent client handling and front-ending skills.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€450 - €450 Daily
€75k - €85k Annual
€55k - €75k Annual