Posted on Sep 12, 2019 by Eximius Group Limited
This position is offering up to €95,000 p/a + benefits
This is a position within a specialist consultancy focused on providing IT Services into the Financial Services arena in and around Amsterdam. They require 3 Java Developers to join their team as their client base increases, they primarily work with large Banks & Insurance companies in this region on large-scale Transformation Programmes.
As a Java Developer in our engineering team you'll be responsible for providing thought leadership at local and regional level about full-stack development, emerging technologies and languages. As a Java Developer You'll also help us develop capabilities, clients, and domain skills as well as taking an active role in business development, project supervision and day-to-day team management.
- Design and build complex technology solutions using best in class libraries and frameworks and design principles
- Work closely with clients to establish technology solutions at business and technical levels
- Lead design, estimation, planning, and implementation of business solutions that require IT system(s)
- Design and build solution frameworks following best practices
- Interact with business stakeholders to provide technical solutions delivering to business needs.
- Consult clients' senior technical leaders on best practice point of view.
- Must be self-motivated and able to thrive in an Agile environment
- Maintain leading-edge knowledge in emerging technologies; drive knowledge sharing and lessons learnt sessions from knowledge and experience
- systems integration, package implementation, and/or interactive design.
- Experience of working on large scale, complex, and distributed applications in an Agile environment
- Good level of understanding of software design principles like
- Excellent understanding of Core Java and large scale distributed systems
- Experience with Spring and Hibernate
- Java 8
- NoSQL eg MongoDB, Cassandra, ElasticSearch,
- React.js or Angular2 an above
- Redux or Mobx
- Webpack or Gulp
- JUnit, Mockito
- You'll represent the domain to clients and stakeholders
- You'll work with development and technical team leads (in the client's offices if necessary) to ensure successful delivery
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€70 - €75 Hourly
€65 - €85 Hourly
€70 - €75 Hourly