Posted on Sep 12, 2019 by Edissero Ltd
We are looking for enthusiastic, detail-oriented writers keen to work on ground-breaking digital technology. Does technology excite you, and are you eager to apply your excellent verbal and written communication skills to writing and maintaining structured technical content as part of a supportive, collaborative authoring team? You will be contributing to key documentation associated with processor and related infrastructure design, covering a broad spectrum of product areas from the smallest microcontrollers to high-performance computing. Some remote working is possible after the first three months.
Applications are welcome from experienced technical authors through to applicants at the beginning of their writing careers with the required skills and abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to apply critical/logical thinking and write about abstract concepts.
- Curiosity about technology, and a willingness to learn the products.
- Demonstrable interest in maintaining rigor and precision while producing and editing highly specialised content.
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills you'll enjoy communicating, collaborating, and interacting with computer architects and other writers.
- Ability to learn and adapt.
- A basic knowledge of Microprocessor or Microcontroller technology, System-on-Chip (SoC) design, computer architecture, microarchitecture, Embedded electronics and/or instrumentation is useful.
- Markdown and/or GitHub knowledge is useful.
- An academic and/or work background in computer science; English; mathematics; physics; linguistics; comparative linguistics; electrical engineering; electronics engineering or similar.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£30k - £39k Annual
£280 - £300 Daily