London, United Kingdom
Business Development Director/Manager, flexi work location
Posted on Sep 13, 2019 by Grammy Trading Ltd
You will be responsible for:
1. Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
2. Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
3. Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
4. Increasing organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
5. Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
6. Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
7. Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
8. Developing quotes and proposals for clietns.
9. Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
10. Training personnel and helping team members deveop their skills.
You are capable of these:
1. Experienced in sales, marketing or related field.
2. Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
3. Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
4. Excellent organizational skills.
5. Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
6. Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoit.
7. International mindset, work well in multi cultural environment.
You can expect:
1. Flexibile work time and location.
2. Earn sales commissions.
3. Product related training and support.
4. Business trip in Europe and Asia.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£25k - £40k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£60k - £80k Annual
£60k - £65k Annual