PC Roll Out Technician
Posted on Sep 11, 2019 by ESG Consulting
You will drive enterprise-level imaging initiatives to build and grow end user deployment systems. This assumes promotion of latest imaging technologies, continuous improvement of processes and best practices.
This role requires a combination of qualities that will enable a successful candidate to lead business and technical initiatives at the end user level Qualities: Able to wear multiple hats. Passionate: enjoys design and collaboration Knowledgeable: machine imaging, PC troubleshooting, end user support
Responsibilities: Image creation and deployment via Microsoft WDS and SCCM Oversight of clients platform. Providing support and consultation to customers.
Selected candidates must be able to independently provide technical support to computer users. Must be able to distinguish between application, operating system, network, and hardware problems. Resolve problems, recreate problems, troubleshoot and escalate problems as needed. Provide efficient and friendly customer service. Troubleshoot complex software problems and provide solutions. Follow-up with customers. Document any new solutions or problems and submit to management. Communicate any problems or negative customer interactions to management. Service Desk Professionals will be expected to commit themselves to exceeding the customers' expectations daily. Selected will provide telephone/e-mail support and or desk side support as well as possible set ups.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years in a technical role Imaging software SCCM or WDS Experience with end user support
- Strong collaboration skills
- A continual learner
- Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 Professional (Install, configure and trouble shoot)
- Microsoft Office 2010, 2013 Professional (Install, configure and trouble shoot)
- Working knowledge of various printers (installation and configuration)
- Excellent grasp of the English Language.
- Ability to communicate information to appropriate persons
- Excellent customer service skills
- Enthusiasm and attention to detail.
- Communicates easily with non-technical individuals.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Must have effective interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize all tasks, projects, job duties
- Capability of working effectively under pressure
- Ability to utilize time management skills and able to multitask
- Must have excellent questioning skills as well as the ability to identify, isolate and communicate problems from and to all levels of customer base and staff
- Ability to provide problem-solving solutions over the phone and through email.
- PC deployment experience
Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
ABOUT ESG CONSULTING:
ESG Consulting is an award-winning national provider of diversified information technology consulting services to Fortune 1000, public sector entities, and emerging growth firms nationwide.
Founded in 1986, ESG offers more than 29 years of experience in the IT staffing, Engineering and consulting industry. While local to Atlanta we are headquartered in Santa Clara, we have opened offices nationwide and to this day are consistently re- evaluating and expanding our service offerings and geographic capabilities. Today, we serve most major metropolitan markets.
ESG is an equal opportunity company. Our flexible management culture believes in creating a business environment that fosters personal and professional growth and achievement. We make ESG a place where people are treated not as employees but as "partners".