SAP Project Manager - HRIS - HCM Cloud - UN-client Rome
Posted on Sep 11, 2019 by infom consulting GmbH
We are looking for one "SAP Project Manager with HR experience" to augment our clients' in-house capacity. Tentative start from early 2020. Our client is an international organisation in Rome (English speaking environment) and a great reference in any CV!We expect the project will run for at least 2 years, contracts will probably be issued in 6-12 months cycles.
SCOPE OF WORK:
Our client currently use SAP (ECC and Success Factors) for most HR and Payroll processing in combination with custom developed applications and are embarking on a process to consider optimising the landscape with natively integrated capabilities within an agile platform for end-to-end HR management and streamlined HR processes enabling automation, self-services and workforce analytics.
We are looking for a Project Manager with 10-15 years' experience and:
- Strong project management background of IT projects involving HRIS implementations with significant integration of Legacy systems in combination with specific diversified expertise of HCM Cloud solutions implementations;
- Solid technical background as solution architect with experience of complex digital transformations;
- Experience in cross-geography delivery to enhance new system adoption;
- Ability to monitor and manage multiple technical workstreams and to liaise with IT experts of architecture, data, ERP and security.
The candidate needs to work on-site/at client-site Rome Italy, to maximize interactions with client, colleagues involved in this activity and to achieve efficiency working with the project team and stakeholders.
- The applicants attention is drawn to the important role that the curriculum vitae plays in the evaluation. Curriculum vitae shall illustrate the specific skills relevant to this request.
- We would like to receive CVs of suitable candidates together with pricing quotations, based on a daily net rate including travel costs for the services described.
- Duty station: Rome.
infom consulting is an owner-managed business and consulting firm in Germany. The company supports large corporations and larger SMEs across Europe. Our IT experts are realising projects for the European Institutions, United Nations agencies, International Organisations and multinational companies across the EU.