Application Support Analyst
Posted on Sep 11, 2019 by Openlink Systems
We are looking for Application Support Engineer with good experience on below:
- Quick leaner with strong troubleshooting/analytical skills, experienced in C# ASP.NET IIS Servers application support.
- Biztalk or AX support experience.
- Candidate need to be able to handle deployments and issue resolving in additional to standard application support.
- To provide 3rd line support for all tickets that are logged either remotely or desk side
- Liaise with team members and external suppliers to identify resolutions to outstanding tickets that are not resolved and escalate where necessary
- Perform Technical SME role for supported applications
- Support the transition of 2nd and 3rd line support function from the Application and Architecture team to IT Operations
- Maintain all support documentation, in a clear and detailed manner
- Help automate existing health checks and improve
- To provide ideas, plan and support the implementation of process improvements to ensure greater effectiveness of the support team
- Help co-ordinate with production releases using the defined change control processes
- Liaise with development following FRES's Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Proven software support experience
- Very good knowledge in either Microsoft BizTalk or Dynamics AX required
- Experience in the following would be beneficial:
- Microsoft Threat Management Gateway
- C# language and OOP principles
- Experience in API and a good understanding of network protocols would be beneficial
- Experience in monitoring and alerting
- Some exposure in Java, Apache Tomcat, IIS, and other Middleware products such as MQ would be beneficial
- Knowledge of the following languages would be beneficial:
- XML, XSLT, XPATH and XSD
- Knowledge of database technologies including SQL, T-SQL, Oracle, SSIS and SSRS
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£18k - £21k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual