Posted on Sep 11, 2019 by Randstad (Schweiz) AG
Our client, world's largest biotech company, is searching for systems specialist based in Basel.
- Projectexperience in an IT environment
- Participation in the MES/PLS related change management and deviation management activities in compliance with Roche's CSV and PAQ regulations.
- Permanent development and maintenance of all internal interfaces, such as operation, engineering and quality assurance.
- Support in the administration of further applications under the responsibility of PAU.
- Support in the evolution of the high standard, which includes data integrity requirements.
- Completed IT degree or Completed vocational training in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in the CSV or qualification area is an advantage
- You have experience with SQL and/or are already familiar with database queries.
- MS SQL, Oracle, PI, MS Reporting Services are no foreign words.
- You can start with the terms Datalifecycle and "ALCOA"
- Even names like GMP, PAQ and CSV are not alien to you.
- You have a high degree of teamwork and a strong willingness to communicate.
- Good German and English knowledge in spoken and written
For this position, we can only consider CH/EU/EFTA citizen and eligible Swiss permit holders. Feel free to send me your fully updated application documents.