SAP FICO Architect (S4 HANA Programme)
Posted on Sep 11, 2019 by Maslow Associates
SAP FI-CO Architect
Up to €96,000 + Company Car, Mobile Phone, Private Health Insurance, Meal Vouchers, Remote Working.
Our Global Manufacturing Client employs over 135,000 people around the world and is the largest Manufacturer of their kind with almost 200 Manufacturing Plants, 4 technical centers and they sell products in more than 150 countries.
Their EMEA division, where this position sits, operates in over 60 countries with over 18,000 employees across its plants and offices.
Our client is increasing their IT capacity and in-house SAP capabilities, and as such, are looking for an experienced SAP consultant in the domain area of SAP Finance & Controlling (SAP FICO ECC) to work on projects across a large and varied SAP footprint.
The job requires SAP functional skills as well as strong business understanding. You will engage with multiple teams, discuss needs with the business, draft SAP implementation options and suggest delivery solutions.
You will be given the opportunity to work within a culturally-diverse and international team made up of internal experts and numerous local and global partners. Many of the daily activities are supported by tools selected as part of the IT/ERP digitalization roadmap. WebEx meetings and/or remote access to systems are key components of the working tools allowing you to communicate with different teams and also supporting home working.
Current SAP landscape: Single Pan-European ECC6 instance on a HANA Database, SAP WM is decentralized, BW-BI-IP-BPC with an SAP S4 HANA migration project planned for late 2019.
- Your main responsibility is to assume leadership over SAP FICO Solutions. You promote standard SAP solutions and take initiatives to ensure that knowledge stays current and in line with the SAP evolution.
- You maintain or create SAP testing and documentation templates and work with other IT and business teams to ensure that high quality solutions are delivered throughout the application life cycle.
- Understand the needs of business, contribute to SAP solution modelling with enterprise architects, ensure technical fit of initiatives, proposing solutions to the current SAP landscape..
- Review proposed solutions into a document which integrates with the other SAP modules. Discuss needs with SAP implementation partners. Evaluate partners proposal for realization, the estimated workload, risk and impact.
- Evaluate the proposed SAP partner solutions, their estimated workload, risks etc. and advise support teams on specific requests.
- 5 + Years' experience in SAP FICO modules acquired through full life cycle SAP projects.
- Experience in CO-PA would be highly advantageous
- Experience working in a Manufacturing Environment with integration into relevant SAP modules
- Ability to influence and motivate colleagues towards best standards and harmonization goals.
- Prior experience as a leader of others
- Up-to-date with the latest SAP trends and best practices
- S4 HANA Experience preferred, but not essential
- Fluent English + Any other European Language being a plus.
Apply now for immediate consideration.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€80k - €80k Annual
€90k - €100k Annual