Clinical Documentation Manager
Posted on Sep 11, 2019 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Clinical Documentation Manager vacancy requiring experience in management of GxP relevant clinical documents from creation through archival in compliance our Basel based globally operating client in the pharmaceutical sector
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in life science/healthcare or equivalentThorough knowledge of clinical document management processes
- Advanced knowledge of clinical documentation best practice guidelines & principles (good documentation practice, data integrity)
- 3-5 years in clinical development/clinical operations or similar business area
- 2-3 years working experience with document management systems and excellent understanding of system structures and generic document management functionality
- Support the definition and refinement of the document management strategy for Documentation within a defined area of Clinical Development.
- Design and/or oversee the process, system and tool landscape that supports the management GCP relevant documentation within a defined business process area. Manage system and/or process Implementation in collaboration with Business and IT Functions.
- Act as Business Analyst/Lead to manage the implementation of Document Management Related Applications:
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.