Posted on Sep 11, 2019 by Eurostaff Group Limited
A prestigious client of ours in Brussels has opened a freelance Blockchain Developer position.
They are looking for Developers with a background in blockchain technologies and platforms, secure coding and strong coding skills. You should possess a passion for coding and developing innovative solutions.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Hands-on experience developing proof-of- concepts and pilots in at least one of the blockchain platforms - Ethereum, Hyperledger, Multi-chain.
- Understanding of various distributed consensus methodologies (Mining, PoS, etc).
- Good knowledge of and experience with cryptography, including asymmetric (pub/priv key), symmetric, hash functions, encryption/signatures.
Highly Desirable Experience:
- Hands-on experience in using a number of the following languages: Java, Golang, Scala, Haskell, Erlang, C, C++
- Back End development experience
- Java EE, Spring
- Good Software Engineering skills, insights, and experience
- Mastery of an interpreted language like Python or Ruby
Languages: You speak fluent English