SC Oracle E-Business Suite Developer - Belgium
Posted on Sep 11, 2019 by Modis
We are currently looking for multiple Oracle E-business Suite Developer for a 12 months contract in the Mons, Belgium. Please can you check the specification and let me know if you could be suitable and interested in the position below? If so, please can you send me your updated CV, if however, this role is not for you then perhaps you could recommend someone who could be interested?
Start: ASAP - ideally no more than 2 weeks' notice period
Duration: 12 Months plus extension
Location: Mons, Belgium
SC: Must be Secret, Nato or Security Cleared
Skills, knowledge, experience required:
- A minimum of 5 years' recent practical experience as an Oracle E-business Suite Developer, demonstrating a 24 months sustained period of performance on the previous 2 most recent assignments;
- Detailed knowledge of and experience with Oracle E-business Suite 12.1.3 (or higher) focusing on Oracle E-business Suite development, including, but not limited to:
o Advanced knowledge of and experience with SQL and PL/SQL;
o Experience with Oracle E-business Suite Workflow and Developer tools;
o Experience with Oracle Application Framework (OAF) development;
o Experience of working with Oracle Discoverer, Financial Statement Generator, Application Desktop Integrator (ADI), Web ADI and XML Publisher;
o Detailed understanding of the Oracle E-business Suite Release 12.1.3 (or higher) data model;
o Experience in working under software development methodology and with software implementation life cycle;
o Knowledge of accounting fundamentals and experience in the development and maintenance of financial software;
o A high-level understanding of functional aspects of the Oracle E-business suite;
- Experience of writing detailed technical documents based on functional design documents;
- Knowledge of and experience with developing in an Oracle Application Express (APEX) application environment integrated with Oracle E-business Suite;
- Knowledge of and experience with Oracle E-business Suite Integrated SOA Gateway (ISG);
- Knowledge of and experience with Oracle Workflow Business Event system;
- Working knowledge of the Oracle Unified Method (OUM) and/or the Oracle Application Implementation Methodology (AIM);
- Familiarity with configuration management/versioning procedures and tools;
- Relevant experience at a customer facing service desk and its associated tools and processes during a 24 months sustained period of performance.
- Knowledge of and experience with Oracle Business Intelligence (Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE), Oracle Business Intelligence Applications (OBIA), etc.);
- Recent experience of working in NATO;
- Willing to work flexible working hours.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.