Junior ServiceNow Developer
Posted on Sep 11, 2019 by Project People
Junior ServiceNow Developer - Contract - Cork
A global IT services company is searching for a Junior ServiceNow Developer to join their team in Cork, Ireland on a contract basis.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Engagement with the different Service now stakeholders to define and scope new requirements and identify issues.
- Documentation of requirements and analysis of changes required to Service Now
- Complete basic administration tasks for the Service Now application, including but not limited to:
- Group/User updates
- Roles/Responsibilities updates
- Simple workflow development and Request development (non Scripting)
- Manage the Service Now Incident queue
- Manage Service Now Change request administration
- Perform basic administration tasks on Service now
- Engage in UAT activities
- Documenting Service now SOPs and guidance
- Engage with Portfolio/Project Mangers for other projects which will impact Service Now.
To apply, please send your CV to (see below)
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€500 - €500 Daily