Android Developer - Contract
Posted on Sep 11, 2019 by CPL Solutions
Our client is currently looking to hire Android developer to work and deliver a project that focuses on a Cordova plugin. 4+ years Android development experience. Central location.
The focus of your role
The role will be to implement a Cordova plugin to an existing Hybrid application. This will provide a deep linking capability enabling the app to listen for URL calls and open the App if installed on the device. This will then support communication with a website through the Cordova browser and redirect back to the calling app once complete.
What you'll do
- Android application development with Android, Android Studio
- Exposure to continuous deployment eg Gradle, GoCD and Git
- Ability to test own code and perform unit testing
- Demonstrable experience of working in an agile team following Scrum methods
What you'll bring
- Experience working with Android, building Hybrid apps
- Experience working with Cordova
- Experience of writing Cordova plugins
- Experience of universal links
- Any knowledge of HID or FraudNet a bonus