Posted on Sep 11, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
My Client is currently looking for A Quality engineer for a contract opportuntiy based in The Hague, Netherlands.
- Inspect the inbound material quality (mainly structure components)
- Inspect the installation quality of pre-staging equipment in warehouse
- Review and approve the submitted quality report of installation.
- Supervise the pre-staging work and provide necessary technical support to assemblers.
- Analyse and make report on pre-staging quality, progress, etc
- A minimum 5 years' experience in wireless project rollout, of which 3 years of onsite installation experience is required
- Familiar with steel component for telecom equipment installation;
- Be able to read AutoCAD drawings;
- Fluent in English communication;
If you are interested, please contact Aaron from Gazelle Global.