IT Test Analyst/Test Coordinator
Posted on Sep 11, 2019 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
IT Test Analyst/Test Coordinator vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- 5+ years of work experience in the financial industry area as a Software Tester
- Expertise in .Net, Java, SharePoint and several SaaS Services, while also searching of modifying test data in databases ISTQB certificate or a similar certificate is necessary
- Skillset including agile and waterfall methodologies as well as different testing procedures
- Profound background within the private banking sector and experience with client advisory processes are preferable
- Education within Business Informatics, Computer Science, IT, or a comparable theme
- Languages: English and German, fluent in written and spoken
- Managing test analysis and execution for numerous projects including test activities, reporting while also delivering all necessary objects along the project methodology
- Providing quality engineering principals during the agile product life cycle
- Analysing and identifying software errors and problems
- Managing the functional, system, system integration and regression testing while also testing impact analysis and test case maintenance
- Interacting with different team associates and branches plus supporting Test Management
- Executing requirement analysis along with providing required test coverage
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.