IT software procurement and cost reduction reduction specialist - £450
Posted on Sep 11, 2019 by Stanton House
I have a great opportunity working for a global financial services organisation. My client is looking for an IT contracts and procurement specialist to work across an IT cost Optimisation programme. As well as a procurement background you will have a specialism to oversee the renewal of all IT contracts with the aim of getting into the detail and identifying savings.
- You will be accountable for identifying and achieving savings against IT software contracts whilst also ensuring compliance with the central procurement processes and working with relevant IT delivery managers to understand the operational impact of any changes or terminations. Working closely with the corporate procurement team, you will be required to support contract owners to assess all available options to reduce the supplier costs (eg Licences and Maintenance).
- support the workstream project manager with other initiatives which involves holistic review of all contracts across the business. eg Reviewing and proposing solutions
- predominantly focused on savings identification and delivery, whilst supporting and advising the contract owners to ensure well governed supplier relationships and artefacts are in place and maintained.
- Identifying opportunities to reduce the cost of all IT owned contracts
- Achieving identified saving opportunities whilst supporting contract owners during renewal
- Interface with third party and internal suppliers, procurement and contract owners to drive savings and identify opportunities for process efficiencies.
- Support the workstream leader to implement a new contract renewal process
- Support procurement to achieve a holistic view of all supplier contracts across the company
- Extensive experience reviewing IT contracts
- Experience working with internal suppliers
- Demonstrated experience of cost reduction activity
- Understanding of end to end renewal process
- Strong stakeholder management experience across a range of management level
- Procurement background
- Awareness of corporate finances and budgeting
- CIPS qualified or other relevant training
For more information please apply now.