Posted on Sep 11, 2019 by NES IT
As an integral member of a project team you will provide technical electrical engineering expertise to deliver safe and cost effective upgrades to an existing top tier COMAH facility.
- Develop the full scope of the project including FEED, detail design, procurement, installation inspection, testing and commissioning
- Manage the allocated hours, budgets and report progress to the project manager
- Undertake Electrical engineering design work with true regard to Safety in design detail and engineering design execution
- Be innovative in design work with due regard to minimisation of cost whilst maintaining technical integrity
- Experience of working on equipment up to 150kV
- Experience of Electrical Engineering in process plants such as Chemical Manufacturing, Gas Processing or Oil Refining.
- Experience of working on brownfield projects and integrating closely with the client's engineering team to deliver projects.
- Good working knowledge of European Directives (AREI, ATEX, EMC etc.) and International Standards as well as previous experience working on Top Tier COMAH sites.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.