Systems Administrator - Hyper V - Dublin
Posted on Sep 11, 2019 by Project People
Server Engineer - Exchange - Hyper V - Dublin/Newbridge - Ireland - 12 month Contract
Are you an experienced Server Engineer with strong Windows and Virtualisation skills? If you also possess good skills in Exchange and Hyper V, please apply to a brand new 12 month contract based in Newbridge for one of the worlds largest IT service providers.
Our client is looking for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer for long term contract engagements within a major Government Department and will require a broad range of experience within the Windows, Virtualisation and Active Directory server skill set. Particular skills in the domain of Exchange and Hyper V are key.
To be considered you will have the following skill set:
- Strong Windows background
- Strong Vmware experience
- Very strong skills in Exchange and Hyper V.
- Group Policy experience
- Strong experience in Active Directory server environment
- System Administration expertise
- Low level Network troubleshooting experience - TCP/IP
- SQL Server and Citrix exposure would be nice to have but not essential.
If this role seems like a good match for your skills and abilities, please respond including your up to date CV- alternatively please contact Patrick McNamara at Project People or email via: (see below)
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.