Fund Accountant - CONTRACT, Asset Manager - London
Posted on Sep 11, 2019 by Finshore Partners
Our Client, a respected and rapidly growing asset manager, are looking to hire a Fund Accountant on an initial six-month contract with a view to rolling extensions. The Fund Accountant will work within a team to oversee and scrutinise the financial actions of the TPA, and ensure control and procedure are observed.
Key Responsibilities within the position:
- Fund pricing reviews
- Ad-hoc project working
- Review, report and investigating accounts
- Working within a team to review financial statements
An Ideal Candidate would have the following skills:
- Between two to four years of fund accounting experience
- NAV Calculation Experience
- Fund and Reports experience
- Experience in Asset Management
- Regulated funds experience
Please apply with an updated version of your CV ASAP if you think the above description is something that applies to you.