Posted on Sep 11, 2019 by Randstad (Schweiz) AG
Are you ready for your next career step?
For a leading auditing company in Zurich, we are looking for a Cloud Engineer with Project Management and enterprise storage skills.
(Fluent German and English knowledge)
- Be a primary technical resource working on projects with IT specialists, different business lines and IT operations Team.
- Communicate technical prerequisites and deploy hybrid cloud infrastructure
- Troubleshoot and communicate issues impacting the success of assigned projects
- As a Cloud Engineer leading the project, continuously learn new technologies to meet customer demand.
- Bachelor's Degree in Technical Field or Computer Science Degree
- At least four (4) years experience as a Cloud Engineer with track record as a Project Manager
- Preferably from Financial Services Industry
- Takes responsibility and has ability to manage own tasks and client deliverables
- Advanced knowledge of Azure or similar environments
- Good understanding of the following technologies: Hybrid cloud topologies, leading infrastructure project, Storage (Netapp or similar)
- DevOps mindset required
- Agile experience a plus
For this position, we can only consider CH/EU/EFTA citizen and eligible Swiss permit holders.
Feel free to send me your fully updated application documents including a daytime number where you can be reached.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£700 - £750 Daily