Posted on Sep 11, 2019 by Adler & Allan
Location: Droitwich, WR9 0QG
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week with daily hours being 8am to 4.30pm
About the Company:
Our client is a provider of specialist environmental and asset management services to a range of businesses that handle, store and utilize hazardous liquids, principally oil-based fuels. Their targeted services have been developed to help its customers meet ever increasing regulatory and compliance-related obligations in particular by maintaining the integrity of their assets. Our client's services are performed by its highly skilled and accredited workforce on a planned and reactive basis from service centres around the UK.
* Liaison with customers on site to discuss on-going works and further services of the Company.
* Liaison with supervision regarding all works and recommending improvements of possible opportunities.
* Operating Company vehicles which the postholder is suitably qualified to operate, and responsibility for ensuring all vehicle checks are undertaken prior to commencing any works.
* Responsibility for ensuring all required equipment is located and stored on the allocated vehicle for the pursuance of works.
* Ensure all uplifting and offloading of product and materials is undertaken in the correct and compliant manner with high regard for health and safety and correct working practices.
* Use knowledge and experience to contribute to the pursuance of works and meet customer demand and satisfy works.
* Accurate and compliant installation of all modular bunding and any further GRP fixtures including J-BAR, L-BAR, B-BAR and more.
* Complete high standard preparation works to allow efficient application of the spray lining products supplied by the company.
* Knowledge and experience of completing RAMS documentation
* Previous knowledge and experience of similar works and demonstrate a willingness to undertake any additional training
* Preferably at least 3 years' experience within industry/civils
* A clean full UK driving licence will be required
* 22 days annual leave
* Free parking
* Career Progression
* Pension Scheme
If you believe your suitable for the Operative role then please apply now!