Entry Level Software Programmer Analyst
Posted on Sep 11, 2019 by ImageTech Systems, Inc.
Position Title: Software Programmer Analyst (Entry Level-2 years)
Location: Mechanicsburg/Harrisburg Region, PA
About the Position: Process Automation Software Engineer/Programmer:
Due to continued growth for Intelligent Process Automation (IPA) and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solutions requirements in the marketplace, ImageTech has is looking to add to our Technical Team. Responsibilities for this entry-level position include the following:
- Designing, implementing, and supporting IPA, RPA and business process workflow solutions based on industry-leading software packages from Microsoft (O365, Cloud & SharePoint), IBM, Kofax and Nintex, etc.
- Developing custom integrations and/or complete packaged products related to these IPA/ECM solutions and software packages.
- Working with customers in a wide variety of industries, and assisting sales staff in determining the right solution for each client.
See a few short Videos below for example of types of solutions you will be working with & building:
- - Computer Science Major or CIS Major (preferably w/ minimum of 3.0+ Major GPA)
- - Ability to communicate clearly; Excellent interpersonal & writing skills
- - Must have confidence and possess good (and willingness to improve) presentation skills
- - Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- - Desire to work with End-Users; Team Player
- - Solid Analytical, technical and problem solving skills
- - Excellent Object Oriented (JAVA or .NET) Programming skills
- - Working knowledge of XML, Databases Structures
- - Desire and enthusiasm to learn new technologies
We implement software solutions from leading vendors to help businesses of all sizes and industries automate business processes and tasks. Technologies includes IPA, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and Microsoft Cloud Solutions. Document Imaging and Document/Data Capture, Business Process Workflow Solutions, e-Forms and Mobility solutions.
About ImageTech Systems:
ImageTech Systems, Inc. is an Intelligent Process Automation ("IPA") Solution Provider and systems integrator that provides turn-key solutions, systems integration, consulting and implementation services. ImageTech was founded in 1994 with a focus on automating document-centric business processes including enterprise-scalable Document Management, Workflow, Document Capture, and Report Management, and Enterprise Content Integration solutions for numerous customers in the Banking and Financial Services, Insurance, State and Local Government, Manufacturing, among others. For more information on our organization visit: