Site Reliability Engineer
Posted on Sep 10, 2019 by TeamBradley
LOCATION: Greater Chicagoland area near the Loop
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client is growing and they are turning to TeamBradley to help! They are currently searching for a Site Reliability Engineer. Must like to problem solve and think outside the box! Think you could be a good fix?
- Collaborate with application product teams to understand and resolve issues, and problems that impede the delivery of high quality solutions.
- Create innovative solutions for long term results.
- Support and progress the reliability/operability of all infrastructure.
- Write tools and leverage open source solutions to automate tasks.
- Troubleshoot and resolve performance and reliability issues.
- Collaborate with engineers to make sure services operate correctly.
- On-call rotation
- Bachelors' degree with Amazon Web Services, Google App/Compute Engine experience.
- Software development methods experience.
- Experience managing and operating systems management tools.
- Familiarity with Apache, Nginx, and/or MySQL.
- Knowledge of Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Experience with Shell & Python Scripting, Systems performance tuning and load testing.
- Experience with software and infrastructure automation.
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary.
ID#: JS13180- Site Reliability Engineer
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.