Electronics Engineer (Mixed Signal)
Posted on Sep 10, 2019 by Consol Partners
A wold leading technology company.
The project is about the design of PSU, PoE, ETH, BPL, USB, analogue and digital Switches, design of µP and RAM busses (clock frequencies up to 1 Ghz) etc. The design, that will be layouted in Altium, needs to be complemented with the EMC standards, up to 6 Ghz.
- Master in Electronics or equivalent by experience
- Good knowledge of mixed signal electronics
- Experience in designing for EMC compliancy
- Excellent computer skills
- Well organized and accurate with drive to complete tasks
- Willing and capable to take ownership of electronic designs in the project teams
- Motivated to learn and adopt existing processes and work flows
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in Dutch is a bonus
Experience in following fields are an added value
- Design for manufacturing
- Test and measurement instruments
- EMC and Product Safety
- Confluence, Jira, EPDM
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles, Austin and Berlin. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the Internet supply chain' of Communications, Cloud and Digital.