Posted on Sep 10, 2019 by Request Technology
A prestigious company is on the search for an Actuarial Analyst. This individual will be analysing data trends to determine pricing. They need to have a bachelor degree and have 4+ exams of actuarial exams completed. They need experience with Property/Casualty rate level indication process.
- Researches and analyzes various types of data to produce rate adjustment proposals, reserve estimates or economic capital models; and/or actuarial support for filings with state insurance departments; and/or to implement new rates and rating plans, using existing procedures, recommending changes where appropriate.
- Analyzes data towards developing and proposing solutions for actuarial issues.
- Pursues a Casualty Actuarial Society designation at least through ACAS level. Maintains appropriate Continuing Education credit to maintain Actuarial credentials.
- Researches and analyzes data for special projects within a defined scope. Serves as Property/Casualty Actuarial representative for project committees as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related field.
- 4 plus actuarial exams completed.
- Experience with Property/Casualty rate level indication process.
- Commercial and/or agribusiness pricing experience.
- Knowledge of ISO commercial lines products.
- Demonstrated ability solving basic to intermediate pricing/actuarial problems.
- Computer skills including Basic/Intermediate skills using Microsoft Office Suite and basic programming skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics or related field of study.
- At least 2 years of actuarial student or related experience
- OR, Master's degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics or related field of study experience