Posted on Sep 10, 2019 by Indus Services Limited
Our client is an established health and safety SME providing nationwide safety training services to nurses and healthcare workers. We are looking for an experienced Web Developer to work from their office in West London.
- A good knowledge of Front End development skills including Bootstrap and Vue.js or similar
- A good knowledge of Git, Laravel (or PHP MVC framework), microservices, core PHP, Linux, MySQL, SSH, HTML, CSS and JS
- Project planning and specification, wire-framing, prototyping, defining business and technical requirements
- Clear communicator who can convey technical concepts to the business team
- Instinct for technology and well organised
Duties will include:
- Working on our Laravel E-commerce websites and Laravel Back Office website, adding new features and modifying existing functionality.
- Working on our development backlog (Scrum/Jira) with the stakeholders, technical project manager and the development team.
- Any other duties that may be deemed appropriate to this role.