Telecoms Electrical Engineer
Posted on Sep 10, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
- Guide the electrical engineering design and find the best solution from engineering and economic perspectives
- Instruct the electrical installation and power equipment commissioning on mobile sites
- Support the remote commissioning in Remote site management system
- Do trouble-shootings on 230/380V AC and -48V DC power equipment
- Communicate with customers about the solution, process, pending issues, progress, etc.
Profile and Requirement
- A minimum 5 years' experience in rollout projects, of which 3 years of installation and commissioning hands-on experience on telecom power equipment is required;
- Be familiar with the electrical norms including but not limited to NEN1010 and NEN3140
- Have knowledge on Site Management systems
- Fluent in English communication;
- Work experience with KPN or TMNL is preferred;
- Work experience for Huawei project is preferred;
If you wish to apply for this role, please send me your CV for immediate consideration.