Posted on Sep 10, 2019 by Darwin Recruitment
The voice control feature on Horizon 4 is one of the most used and most innovative features one our Entertainment platform. This request covers essential contingent labour to work on the development & test of this feature in new and existing countries.
- Support the development, implementation and roll-out to multiple countries of our innovative Voice control feature
- Work with suppliers, country partners and internal stakeholders to manage the development of new voice control functionss
- Lead the development of local voice configurations: requirement gathering, documentation, specification, testing, defect resolution and product acceptance.
- Support operational update process
- Support customer testing and trials
- Analysis of usage and performance
- Experience as a Voice Engineer and previous experience in the telecom sector
- Nice to have experience in IPV6 and networking (Cisco technologies, Checkpoint, F5)
- Nice to have knowledge around CPE
- Nice to have: DNS knowledge, Video Over IP knowledge, Audio codecs knowledge, Audio compressions knowledge
- Linux proficiency
- Fluent in English and nice to have knowledge of one of the following languages: Dutch, Flemish, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Daily rate: 400€
Contract: until Dec + extension