NOC Manager (telecom experienced)
Posted on Sep 10, 2019 by Connect 44 AG
Working on a number areas, as directed by the Head of Service Operations, to ensure the day to day Operations, including but not limited to the following areas:-
- Samsung 4G knowledge at an operational level
- Incident management escalation.
- Problem management sponsorship and reviews.
- Change management approvals
- Weekly ticket reviews with the Huawei NOC and Customer
- Attendance at weekly and monthly service reviews
- Working closely with the transformation/CSI manager to ensure the assurance issues are recorded and an action plan is created.
- Collaborating with Huawei' offshore partners to ensure SLA/KPI levels are met.
- Working with Huawei's Service Delivery Manager, Reporting manager, 4th Line Support Manager and 3rd party manager to capture all feedback from supporting parties and customer feedback to drive forward quality assurance.
- Reviewing 3rd parties' performance and deliverables.
- Working with the OSS automation teams to develop Operational efficiencies.
- Experience of large and complex service management contracts.
- Proven expertise in leading service and process improvement activities within a complex service delivery environment.
- Experience of working across a complex, Matrix organization with an ability to develop forward plans and continuously achieve high performance
- Experience of working with/leveraging/managing globally distributed service delivery teams (onshore & offshore)
- Successful and developing and managing relationships at all level organizational levels.
- Able to win the trust of customers in challenging and changing circumstances.
- Experience of management of third party relationships.
- Aware of the importance of culture as an intrinsic part of the success of the organization
- Must have experience of working in a mobile telecommunications operator.
- Have understanding of the MBNL set up and have experience of Huawei in Managed Services.
- Qualified in ITIL
- Experience of working with customers and building and maintaining customer relationships.
- Worked in an Operation Management role previously.