Mortgage Margin Manager
Posted on Sep 10, 2019 by Schuback Search Associates
*This role requires extensive experience in the mortgage industry
This is a 30-year-old company with a highly energized CEO with an aggressive growth plan. The company is looking for people who are nimble and want to "think like an owner" If you are looking for a company in an excellent suburban location with an exceptional culture and the opportunity to work with the best and brightest in the industry, this would be a great place! This is a ground floor opportunity with a company that is relocating its corporate headquarters to Plano, TX.
- Review the performance of current strategies and make recommendations for optimizing profitability.
- Measure effectiveness of pricing strategies.
- Track and measure breakeven of margin changes.
- Develop and implement price optimization tools and models to perform quantitative analysis.
- Monitor daily competitive price position process.
- Perform and communicate changes to margins as necessary.
- Support and maintain enhancements to tools and models.
- Provide recommendations to leadership on enhancements to price strategy and models.
- Communicate with sales leaders on pricing information and analysis.
- Identify market opportunities for incremental volume or margin improvements.
- Develop reporting as it relates to pricing, margin and share.
- Develop revenue forecasting.
- Establish and monitor key performance metrics.
- Develop analysis comparing performance versus goals.
- Product development and implementation
- 7+ years of Secondary Marketing experience including thorough knowledge of mortgage pricing concepts, best practices, and procedures
- 3+ years of experience in a quantitative role, with a demonstrated ability to present analysis in a compelling, easy to understand manner
- 3+ years of margin/revenue management experience
- Strong knowledge of MS Access and Excel (Pivot Tables, advanced formula's)
Bachelor's degree in Math, Economics or business is highly preferred.