Senior Full Stack Developer
Posted on Sep 10, 2019 by Harvey Nash Group
Senior Full-Stack Developer
- As part of the core team, ensure sub-teams adhere to our code quality and testing standards.
- Evaluate and provide technical solutions to solve a variety of complex and interdependent processes.
- Proactively identify and implement opportunities that enable the development groups to provide the best solutions to their businesses.
- Evaluate and perform POC on new strategic technical products and applications.
- Must have in depth understanding of Node.js.
- You must have strong knowledge of cloud computing concepts and devops tools (Docker, Openshift).
- You are passionate about streaming data and building APIs and visualisations around it. Prior experience with charting libraries highly desirable.
- Must have hands-on experienced with deploying fault-tolerant distributed systems on Linux.
- You have a broad knowledge of programming languages, patterns, and architectures.
- You have very high development standards, especially for code quality, code reviews, unit testing, continuous integration and deployment.
- You are an adaptable, resourceful, well organised team player with a strong work ethic.
- Must have good analytical skills, ability to contribute in design discussions and problem solving sessions.
- Strong experience delivering great user experiences, demonstrably, working closely with clients to do it.
- Central location in Dublin City Centre.
- Opportunity to work with a world leading fintech company.
- Opportunity to work remotely once established in the role.
- Very competitive rate.
If you think that you would be a good fit for this role please apply directly or contact me (see below)