Full Stack Developer - Mid Level
Posted on Sep 10, 2019 by I.T. Alliance N.I. Ltd
FULL STACK DEVELOPER - MID LEVEL
About the role
Irish company with significant interests in Print, Online and Broadcast Media require an experienced Full Stack Developer to play a central role in the next stage of their development.
Reporting to the Head of Development, the Fullstack Developer will be responsible for developing web applications, managing external technology suppliers and working with key stakeholders to define business requirements. They will also provide support for applications, troubleshoot queries and deliver technical enhancements on an ongoing basis.
Based in an easily accessible city centre location, this role is permanent, and offers candidates the chance to develop their careers in a dynamic and fast passed environment.
Essential Candidate Requirements
* BSc degree in computer science, it or related area - Candidates with equivalent professional experience also considered
* Demonstrable track record in developing public facing Web site on both desktop and mobile
* Previous experience of web-based application development
* Knowledge/Proficient in the use of Git, Vagrant, Linux systems, Apache and Memcached
* Competent in the use of Laravel, Vue.js, & Angular
* Experience working with and writing APIs
* Experience in application security development, version control, bug tracking and web standards
* Strong communication skills - Advanced written and spoken English Essential
* Immediate Eligibility and Availability to work in Ireland - This role is an urgent requirement, so Candidates that require any kind of visa or sponsorship cannot be considered at this time
For more information on this role, please contact Níall.
To apply directly, please send current CV along with brief cover letter through this site.