PROJECT MANAGER - AZURE MIGRATION- CONTRACT - IRELAND
Posted on Sep 10, 2019 by I.T. Alliance N.I. Ltd
6 months daily rate contract starting ASAP
Dublin City Centre
A Financial Services Organisation has a project requirement for a Project Manager for an Azure migration Project. The Project Manager will be responsible for ensuring the project scope, plan, and execution of the projects is delivered to meet the business requirements. The Project Manager will report to the head of project management.
The principal responsibilities are:
- Take responsibility for the project above from a Project Scoping, requirements definition, Project Plan, and budget perspective.
- Setup and lead the steering board, provide status review and lead the meetings
- Liaise with the management from a resourcing perspective to ensure all resourcing plans are aligned with the project deliverables
- Throughout project life cycle, identifies and assesses all risk factors and identify risk mitigation action
- Manage the project within the defined financial targets (budget, target costing)
- Manage external vendors to ensure they deliver to time and budget deliverables
- Ensure all project documentation is maintained and of adequate quality.
Experience and Knowledge:
- 5+ years in a management/leadership role delivering service
- Excellent presentation skills and Communication skills
- PM certification (PMP or PRINCE2)
- Deploying projects with Agile and Scrum preferable experience
- Experience in the financial services industry
- Strong relationship management skills
- Strong track record with Technology lead project delivery and experience of Azure migrations