Posted on Sep 10, 2019 by TeamBradley
LOCATION: near Springfield, MN
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client is focused on a providing their employees with a work environment that promotes teamwork and innovation in order to supply their clients with high quality manufacturing products and services. Placing an emphasis on employing highly skilled and dedicated individuals, our client offers an excellent benefit package. Currently they are looking for an outstanding Engineering Manager. A strong work ethic with outstanding communication and organization skills are required!
- Analyze marketing needs and identify key design parameters.
- Develop basic technical concepts.
- Supervise designers & project engineers.
- Project management - ID resources, schedule task, adhere to schedules.
- Evaluate lab tests.
- Execute project through pilot runs and manufacturing sign-off.
- Collaborate with other teams and vendors.
- Analyze problems and provide solutions.
- Perform technical analyzes.
- Review drawings.
- Estimate and admass project budgets.
- Domestic and international travel.
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of electro-mechanical systems and components experience.
- 2+ years of management experience.
- Skilled with Microsoft Windows and Excel.
- SAP experience.
- Strong project management skills.
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary.
ID#: JS13192 - Engineering Manager
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$75k - $85k Annual