Posted on Sep 10, 2019 by Parallel Consulting
My Client, an innovative travel organisation, require a Linux DevOps Engineer to join their Amsterdam based team. Ideally you will have commercial experience building, design and maintaining cloud infrastructure hosted on AWS and experience in delivering Cloud platforms that are secure, efficient and readily available.
Engineering is at the heart of everything that they do. You will be joining a team of motivated problem solvers who use their passion to creatively solve new problems.
- Work on the delivery, development and service management teams as well as create cloud platform documentation.
- Manage and monitor infrastructure, utilizing automation tools, code and Devops
- Collaborate with the Engineering team to design, architect scalable and reliant software
- Be a key contributor to the maintenance and improvement of security
- Be responsible for remedying disruptions and failures to operation/service
- Have a passion for staying up to date with the latest technologies and practices within Cloud, DevOps and WebOps.
- Strong communication skills
- DevOps services to support Continuous Integration
- Provide WebOps, SLA and out of hours support
- Linux Administration
- Knowledge of Java
Parallel Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.