Posted on Sep 10, 2019 by Cloudstream
A leading Network Security Orchestration vendor and globally recognised company is currently looking for a Pre-Sales Engineer to join their successful sales team.
My client has been able to build a strong global presence over a 10 year period and after recently completing a successful IPO, as part of their growth plans over the next 2 years, my client is looking to expand their presence within the Nordics and as a result are looking for a Pre-Sales Engineer to join the Nordics team.
- Providing technical and pre-sales support for the inside sales team.
- Providing technical support to various individuals for the purpose of promoting and selling a range of different products and services.
- Establish and develop business opportunities with potential customers.
- Training partners and resellers on the position and technical sales of the company's products.
- Initiate and manage numerous proof of concept installations.
- Ability to understand and articulate new technology.
- Hands on experience with multiple Firewall platforms including some of the following:
- Check Point Firewall-1, Provider -1 and VSX
- Cisco FWSM, CSM, ASA, Routers and Switches
- Fortinet Fortigate
- Cloud Security
- Juniper Firewalls and NSM
- Strong working knowledge of application development cycles, delivery and deployment.
- Must have a good knowledge and experience in Linux.
- Functional understanding of parallel technologies.
- Strong understanding of networking.
- Strong presentation and pitching skills.
- 7+ years customer-facing experience
- 2+ years Firewall experience
- Experience in Linux
- Knowledge and experience in Scripting - desired
- Knowledge of developing in C and Java - a plus
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of achieving or exceeding sales targets and will be happy to travel up to 60% of their time with occasional international travel.