Quality Assurance Consultant
Posted on Sep 10, 2019 by Michael Bailey Associates - Amsterdam
At the moment I am looking for a Quality Assurance Consultant to work in Geel, Belgium for a 6 months contract with the chance to get renewed at one of the biggest Company's in Belgium.
Here medicinal substances are produced on a large scale, the active ingredients of a medicine that are processed by pharmaceutical production in the final dosage form such as tablets, ampoules, ointments and others. Chemical Production consistently imposes strict quality standards for both products and working methods.
You are responsible for:
- Review and approval of PQRs for the commercial critical intermediates and APIs produced in chemical production Belgium.
- Review and approval of batch production reports for critical synthesis steps within chemical production Belgium for the commercial products
- Review and approval of cleaning production reports
- Starting up re-analyzes and deliveries and managing the relevant mailbox
- Start-up and reporting of test sample and test deliveries.
- Initiate, implement, follow up and conclude certain CAPAs and effectiveness checks, if possible.
- Supporting activities and projects in collaboration with QA engineer and possibly implementing projects in the context of improvement initiatives within the quality department
- Chemical education
- You have knowledge and/or experience with cGMP in a chemical or pharmaceutical environment
- You are fluent in English both orally and in writing
I hope this caught your attention! If so, please send me your resume and I will get in contact with you ASAP so I can tell you more details about the salary and the client!
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.