Senior Manufacturing Engineer
Posted on Sep 10, 2019 by Ubique Systems UK Limited
Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for:
- Lead cross-functional teams to execute supplier transfers for DePuy Synthes product.
- Optimize supplier processes during and post-transfer
- Assess supplier cost of manufacturing to ideal state and identify opportunities
- Review product drawings
- Direct and support PFMEA for supplier process and lead risk assessment effort for the overall process.
- Develop project timeline and tasks to be executed as part of supplier transfer
- Develop strategic collaborations across functions, business units, and geographic boundaries to achieve effective outcomes over the long-term.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting on project activities.
- Evaluate and implement processes and programs to improve product quality, reduce cost at the supplier
- Review and approve design or process changes from a manufacturing and process engineering perspective - ensure design for manufacturing
- Ensure supplier process parameters are capable of qualification, verification, and validation activities
- Route and approve Supplier non-conformances and Corrective actions as required
- Modify Bill of Materials for the supplier's manufacturing process as needed
Route and approve Supplier Process