Full Stack Developer - 12 months contract Dublin
Posted on Sep 10, 2019 by E-Frontiers
Our client, a leading Project Management and Engineering company is looking to hire a Senior Web developer on a contract basis in Dublin North.
This are some details about the project:
Your main Responsibilities will be:
- Provide input to systems architecture and design.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and identify modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing user requirements.
- Support the business analyst providing input to the system design and functional specifications.
- Produce appropriate technical specifications and documentation including operations & technical guides.
- Develop and execute automated test scenarios with a strong emphasis on using code to solve technical challenges, increase test coverage and shorten the software development cycle through automation.
- Design and develop reports and dashboards using a combination of web development tools and SSRS.
And is required that you have:
- Minimum 5 years direct working knowledge of and experience with ASP .NET MVC5 a priority.
- Minimum 5 years direct working knowledge of SQL Server design and development.
- Optional experience with SSRS for report writing.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities;
- Proven ability to be flexible and creative, both independently and in a team, in a high pressure dynamic environment.
- Willingness to work outside of normal business hours.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
- Post-secondary degree in computer science or related field or a combination of related experience and education.
- A results-oriented individual who thrives working in a fast-paced environment.
If you are up for the challenge click apply below and start the conversation or just get in touch with me ASAP!
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€50k - €100k Annual