SQL Developer/Programmer/Software Engineer/DBA - SSRS
Posted on Sep 10, 2019 by Datalynx Limited
SQL Developer/Programmer/Software Engineer - SSRS
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and fast-growing data migration consultancy based in Watford, Herts. We are looking for an experienced and proactive SQL Server developer/DBA to join our team. You will be working on a large government project initially, helping us deliver a data migration service to a high profile "CV-defining" public sector programme. Our projects use Scalable Agile Framework (SAFe), so knowledge of SAFe would be useful but not essential, as training will be given. Prior experience should include developing T-SQL, SSRS reports, data quality and profiling.
- Developing Data Profiling reports in T-SQL and SSRS
- Building release packages
- Stakeholder engagement (requirements elicitation and approval processes)
- Design and implement efficient, robust and scalable production quality components in T-SQL
- A methodical and analytical approach to problem solving
- SQL Server experience - 2016 desirable, 2014 or greater - including T-SQL and stored procedures
- Experience developing reports with SSRS or similar reporting package
- 5 years UK residency
- SQL Server Security Tools and Utilities
- Database tuning
- SQL Server Encryption
- Reporting Services
- Existing SC or NNPV3 clearance
If you are applying for this role you must either have or be willing to be submitted for SC clearance. Residence in the UK for at least the past five years is normally a requirement for SC, though short periods spent abroad are often likely to be permissible.
Please be aware that due to a high number of applications, if you have not heard back from us within 7 working days, then in this instance your application has been unsuccessful.
No agencies, please.
To £65,000 Package (contractor rate available), dependent on experience and skills