Datacenter & Service Network Architect
Posted on Sep 10, 2019 by Vivid Resourcing Ltd
Datacenter & Service Network Architect 6 months with extension - Brussels- (Belgium)
I am working directly with a client based in Brussels who is looking for a Medior/Senior Datacenter & Service Network Architect for a 6-month freelance contract with a merit-based extension.
- Design high level architecture for datacenter networks including; Firewalls, routing/switching, Internet Access, network appliances like DNS, Load Balancers, SSL and VPNs
- Help senior management develop a strategic plan for the Datacenter & external clouds to meet evolving business needs and aims
- Act as a mentor to other less-experienced members aiding in the automation/softwarization directions
- Anticipate, identify, track and (assist) the resolution of design-related issues and risks
- Follow up the development teams' deliveries and in resolving technical problems
- Senior experience (5+ years) architectural experience in Datacenter (private & external clouds) and skills from Design, Requirements and Reviews
- In depth knowledge oif switched network environments, Firewall configuration & management, Load Balancers, TACACS, DNS, SSL VPN, SSL offloading, certificate management & small PKI, IPSEC, MPLS Layer 2, Layer3 VPNs
- In depth knowledge and experience with infrastructure automation design and services
- Proven background in Scripting automated infrastructure deployments
- Experience with management interfaces that facilitate network automation
- Proven experience with solutions such as Ansible, Teraform, Cloudformation, CloudForm,Cloudify, etc
- Architecture experience in
- Software defined Telco clouds (network overlays, performance acceleration like SR-IOV or DPDK, service chaining, micro-segmentation, MANO reference model, etc)
- Containerized environments
- large MPLS Backbone & Telco Services connectivity architectures, Voice and Mobile technologies & architecture (SIP, SMPP, SS7, Diameter, )
-Duration: 6 months
-Start Date: ASAP
If you wish to be considered for the position available, please e-mail an up to date CV with a contact number to: or alternatively call.
Please feel free to pass this advert on to other suitable candidates.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.