ALM Risk Modeller
Posted on Sep 10, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Gazelle Global is proud to present an excellent Full time career opportunity with a leading financial services company in Utrecht to work as an ALM Risk Modeller.
You'll need your modelling skills to develop solutions that satisfy the customers. You are not alone, but working together with 17 diverse colleagues within the ALM Modelling team.
They are looking for Junior (2-3 years') and Medior (3-5 years' of experience) Modellers and also Leads who can take ownership of ALM model development.
Are you a collaborative team player? Great!
What you'll do?
- You will work with complex models and risk metric to develop solutions.
- Interact with stakeholders.
- You do thorough analyses (clear documentation + communication).
- You'llshare your ideas and theories.
Who you are?
- A Master's or PhD in a quantitative field (econometrics, mathematics, physics, or similar)
- At least 2-3 years' experience in a modelling environment, preferably ALM
- Strong communication skills (translate quantitative analysis into comprehensive information)
- Deep knowledge of Python, Matlab, SQL, GIT
- Competitive basic salary
- 13th month and holiday pay
- Employee Benefit Budget
- Flexible working hours
- Commuting allowance
- Pension scheme
- Call with the Senior ALM Modellers (if you're located abroad)
- Face to face with Recruitment and the Managers
- If you're based in the Netherlands, you'll be invited for a face to face straight away
The company helps you to grow professionally and achieve your personal goals. If you're pro-active and eager to learn, apply today for immediate consideration.