Posted on Sep 10, 2019 by Cloudstream
My client, one of the largest Wealth Management companies in the country are currently recruiting for an experienced SharePoint Developer to join their growing Employee Collaboration team.
After a successful transformation to adopt Agile SAFe principles, my client is now focussing on their Technology transformation roadmap. Your role will begin with the delivery of their new global Intranet (SharePoint 2016 on premise). Following the successful launch of this, you will then be tasked with the decommission of their existing SharePoint 2010 stack. You will also be required to continue to deliver functionality enhancements to users and any future upgrades.
- Full end-to-end delivery of SharePoint solutions and enhancements
- Collaboration with peers across multiple business units (Infrastructure, InfoSec, Digital etc.)
- Integrate 3rd party vendor customisations
- Automate processes, deployments and system migrations.
- Prior experience of deploying SharePoint 2016 within a large enterprise environment, with additional in depth knowledge of SharePoint 2016 On-Premise Add-In model.
- Experience of using vendor tools for system deployment, testing, migration, monitoring and debugging.
- Prior experience of SharePoint 2010 migrations and decommissions.
- Experience of automating processes in a CI/CD environment via Powershell
- Experience working within an Agile environment.